LinkedIn and Blog or Website when combined together offer great scope of increased lead generation.
Selling a product or service simultaneously on both places helps creating a sync, provides backlinks as well as helps us promote them to other social networks as well.
I have been using this strategy from the past 2 years now and have generated multiple leads quite conveniently.
These are some common ways to 10X your lead generation process using this strategy:
- Add more and more connections on LinkedIn and promote your website links to them via their email address or by using LinkedIn Inbox.
- Put up LinkedIn URL on your website and ask people to join you on LinkedIn before they even start reading your website. These can be done using Pop-Ups.
- Copy paste your blog articles on LinkedIn and simultaneously promote your services and products in both places.
- Join LinkedIn Groups and promote your website links there as well for improved traction.
- Use the same keywords on website and LinkedIn profile to ensure the profiles are synced.
- LinkedIn Co. Pages could be cross-linked to websites and blogs conveniently and this in turn helps generate more leads.
- LinkedIn profiles and Pulse articles could actually be SEOed and promoted using paid advertising on FB ads or Google and Bing ads for much higher traction. Likewise, for blog articles.
- LinkedIn recommendations and Google Places reviews could be simultaneously presented on your website, just like how I do it, in order to attract more customers and leads respectively.
Want to start a new website/blog of your own and use with LinkedIn for better profitability? Fill out the Form so that I can help you in doing this quickly.
Please follow and like us: