If you are a start-up looking for investors or financers, your business plan document holds utmost importance!
Your business plan conveys the heart and soul of what you are going to do with the business you plan to start. Essentially, the following form the core of effective business plan writing:
- How well your objectives and goals have been expressed
- What are the products or services you are going to sell
- How do you plan to sell these products and services
- What marketing research and plans have you developed as a business
- Who are your team members and how have you hired them or how are you about to hire them
- Why your business idea is different and why should someone invest in it
- Who are the stakeholders and partners and what is the initial investment
- How much money is required to kick-start your business and run it effectively
- What are the sources you wish to approach for receiving the money
- Who forms the core leadership and who would be accelerating the profits
- Who benefits from your products and services essentially and indirectly
- What are the challenges and risks involved in your chosen business idea
- What options and security could you provide to your investors and financers
- How do you plan to meet crisis situations and handle large orders or consignments
- How fast do you think the business would catch pace
..and so on..
Besides the above, financial projections and revenue models form the core of whatever you write and present to your clients in your business plan!
Only by projecting the revenues your business could generate, you can provide a direct and indirect guarantee to your investors about your business idea!
At Talent Canvas, we hire dedicated business plan writers, pitch deck writers and are a dedicated set of start-up consultants serving you depending on your niche and ensuring you receive the desired documents for pitching in yourself effectively.
Contact +918608657782 to know more.