Your Resume is not just a blueprint of your work experience and skills, but it is nonetheless a statement about who you are. A Resume that just describes your work details is not complete. Instead, a Resume that represents “You” in totality is far better. Here are some details that will help you in making your Resume better.
- The Objective statement: This is one of the primary elements that reflects your ambitions,both in short-term and long-term. A crisp few sentences with only the required message speaks more than lengthy paragraphs with too much detail.
- Presentation of the CV: A well organized CV gets you better chances for being shortlisted for interviews amongst others. The font used, sections in the CV, font size and the flow of information are aspects that make this difference.
- Choice of Language: The more sophisticated yet simplistic the language of your CV is, the better. Choice of professional words and phrases over colloquial language helps in making this difference.
- Accuracy of Information: The more accurate information a CV gives the recruiter, the better they are able to match your CV to their needs. Once the mapping to the requirement is made appropriately, the chances you would be interviewed and offered are more.
- Interests and Hobbies: Besides just the routine description of your work skills, achievements and awards, giving a fun and interesting picture of your hobbies gives an additional boost to your profile. Any organization prefers to have people who are not just professional to work with, but are also fun and jolly to work with.
To get a detailed Resume Analysis report about your CV, send us your CV to email@example.com.